Blues Man is a painting that celebrates not only all the street musicians but all of the forgotten Blues greats that paved the way for Rock and Roll and all music. From greats like Lead Belly, Robert Johnson, Sylvester Weaver, Sippie Wallace, Bukka White etc. This painting is a tip of the hat to all that were pioneers of early Blues.
- Printed using archival pigment inks on either smooth fine paper or hand varnished gallery quality canvas.
- Offered in 3 standard art print sizes for easy and affordable framing.
- Paper art print sizes: Print size includes a built in 2 inch white border to assist in framing.
- Canvas art print sizes: in addition to image size there is a 2 inch white border for stretching.
- Hand signed.
- All art prints shipped rolled in a reusable protective art tube, with the print surface covered by an acid-free paper.
- Printed in the United States.
- Worldwide shipping
With attention to detail, BUA's meticulous proofing process ensures this Blues Musician Art Print maintains beautiful colors and faithfulness to the original painting.
Since our art prints are made to order and never mass produced, we can offer our collectors custom orders. In the event of a special request, we will work with you to see your vision through.
All sales on this site are final. We do not accept any exchanges or returns. Should you have an issue with your order, please contact email@example.com for help.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / Non-Returnable Items
Due to the nature prints being custom made to order, unfortunately, we cannot accept any exchanges or returns for custom print purchases made. No returns or exchanges will be accepted for sale items or gift cards as well.
The fastest way to ensure that you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Should there be a valid reason for a necessary refund, we will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you will be refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.