PLEASE NOTE: The unique and/or numbered limited edition artworks purchased on justinbua.com cannot be returned or exchanged. Please see the BUA Uniques section below for additional information.
You may also refer to your packing slip for detailed instructions on making your return. If the packing slip is unavailable, please include a note or letter containing the following information:
- Your name, address, and email address
- Your daytime phone number, in case we have questions
- A list of product(s) and why you are returning the product(s) (for example: wrong product, damaged in transit, etc.)
Please ship your return package prepaid to the address below within 30 days of receipt. All return packages must be shipped using a service that tracks packages, such as FedEx, UPS, or USPS (ask for services that have tracking options). We cannot assume responsibility for misdirected or lost shipments.
BUA, Inc., PO Box 26449, Los Angeles, CA 90026 USA
Please allow a minimum of 14 business days for us to receive and process your return. All returns will be credited to the original form of payment. Your credit card account will be credited upon processing of the returned item(s), and the credit should appear on your next statement. You will receive an email notification when we have finished processing your return.
NOTE: We apologize, but we do not credit shipping costs for returned orders.
www.justinbua.com is not able to return merchandise obtained from a retailer other than www.justinbua.com. To return products purchased at another store, please return the product to the retail location where it was purchased.
BUA unique artworks are created just for you. That means we cannot accept returns, except for art that has been damaged in transit.
BUA Damaged Products
Returned products are inspected prior to shipment and the cost of the product will be refunded if the damage is the result of a manufacturing defect or a greater than normal deviation from the size specifications, or if the product was damaged in transit. Our liability is limited to reimbursement of the cost of the defective product only. We are not able to process returns for products that were:
- Obtained from a source other than justinbua.com
- Damaged by abuse or negligence (exposure to chemicals, caustic substances, open flame, high heat, sharp objects, etc.)
- Damaged by exposure to natural elements, such as direct sunlight, extreme heat or cold, or water.
- Damaged by misuse or activities other than the intended purpose
Some color fading is normal over a period of time.