"I had that hunger, that desire to be successful- and I wasn't going to let anything stand in my way."
Jerry Rice is unquestionably the greatest wide receiver to ever lace up the cleats. His path to greatness was laid out with a strong work ethic and an unrelenting dedication to his craft. I am inspired by people like Jerry Rice, who reached the pinnacle of greatness by coupling talent with an endless and insatiable desire to achieve perfection on every level and in every detail.
- Printed using archival pigment inks on either smooth fine paper or hand varnished gallery quality canvas.
- Offered in 3 standard art print sizes for easy and affordable framing.
- Paper art print sizes: Print size includes a built in 2 inch white border to assist in framing.
- Canvas art print sizes: in addition to image size there is a 2 inch white border for stretching.
- Hand signed.
- All art prints shipped rolled in a reusable protective art tube, with the print surface covered by an acid-free paper.
- Printed in the United States.
- Worldwide shipping
With attention to detail, BUA's meticulous proofing process ensures this Art Print maintains beautiful colors and faithfulness to the original painting.
Since our art prints are made to order and never mass produced, we can offer our collectors custom orders. In the event of a special request, we will work with you to see your vision through.
All sales on this site are final. We do not accept any exchanges or returns. Should you have an issue with your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / Non-Returnable Items
Due to the nature prints being custom made to order, unfortunately, we cannot accept any exchanges or returns for custom print purchases made. No returns or exchanges will be accepted for sale items or gift cards as well.
The fastest way to ensure that you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Should there be a valid reason for a necessary refund, we will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you will be refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.